Thursday 28 June 2012

Brave

Weighed in this morning at 213.0 lost a full pound, which is great but will see what happens once this upcoming week is over ... camping and our party are really going to take its toll. Will try to still make smart choices but camping ... well we shall see :)

Had a pretty hectic day yesterday, had my dad, his girlfriend and my sister come over and help me clean up. I will admit it i am a horrible homemaker. I keep wishing every year for a housekeeper but it just doesn't happen. And the cleaning fairy refuses to come over to my house :p got the kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom all beautified, working on our computer area and finishing up the girls bedroom before the party happens.

Had a great day with the girls today, went shopping this morning for a couple things we needed then headed out to the movie theater to watch Brave. Cute story loved the Scottish accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment