Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

Wow posting again, someone check my forehead quick i must have a fever :)

This blog has been weighing on my mind more heavily, i think in the new year i will make it a point to start writing up more posts, makes me feel more accountable even if no one is reading this blog :P I have skipped over my promise after losing 50 pounds that i would post my blog for all to read, it was just scaring me and i realized that it was ok not to feel ready to share it with my family and friends.

Doing pretty well during this holiday season, staying around the 183.6 mark (4 out of 5 days in a row yesterday went up to 185.2 then today dropped right back down). Don't really have much more to say currently at work hoping for 4 pm to roll around as soon as possible so that i can go home and spend the rest of Christmas eve with the family.... Oh we all have onsie pjays will be posting that photo sometime in the next couple of days lol.

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment