Saturday 29 December 2012

Time to stop procrastinating

Hello all,

I realized that i am putting off exercising and eating right till the new year. And i realized that was just plain silly it was time to step up and at least start doing something. So for now I am making a promise to start exercising on a daily basis.  I started today by going on good ol faithfull and did some weightloss to start me off, hoping to also get some squats and sit ups done later today. Will start to slowly get my eating under control but that is going to take me a bit, little steps at a time.

I decided as well to do a picture of my current weight at 184.6 to kick start this off it is a pound early but figured this would hold me more accountable as well.


My first two pictures that i did the first was about 10 pound lighter than when i had first started as i was 235. and as always i apoligize for the first sequence of photos i never thought i would ever share these how wrong i was :P

Next set of photos wish i would have realized i was sticking with the blue as i put on the green one today :P
Not seeing a big difference from 193 - 184 

I also took my measurements:

Weight: 184.6
Arm: 12 1/2
Bust: 42
Waist: 32
Hips: 42
Thigh: 23 3/4
Calve 16 3/4

Have a great weekend all,
XOXO
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I just updated my profile under blogger so there is now a link for my email :)

    Have a good one!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete