Sunday 16 December 2012

Dusting the cobwebs off

*choking a bit on the dust in here*

Oh boy i cannot believe that it has been so long since i last posted... Sept 22nd and today is Dec 16th eep, i will say that i have thought of this blog often but have not had the motivation to post. Returning to work has been a huge adjustment for me, i never feel like i have enough time and find it much harder to work out and eat better (two reasons laziness would be number one but also with it being darker earlier and later in the mornings and right now the holiday season is full of stuff going on). So today as i was sitting down about get up to fix my daughters bed as she informed me the blankets were falling off (and whos fault was that i wonder lol) i hear my hubby typing away at the keyboard i look over ask him what in the world he is doing looks at me sheepishly and says he is blogging, well that got my interest peaked and the want to blog myself made me pull up my blogger.

Really aside from that i don't actually have all that much to say, lots of things have happened, i did my first and second 5 k races finished under 45 mins which was my goal, have continued to lose weight very slowly with lots of ups and downs current at 184.4 (have been under 183 but until i can get back under there and not see a gain i will wait on doing my 10 pound lost photos). My littlest girl turned one, my eldest just finished with her dance sessions and is looking forward to going back in January. My dog passed away :( it will be a week as of tomorrow and i miss him terribly.

I think for now will just end this with some photos


part of K cake smash photos


can you tell she was enjoying it lol


cannot get enough of this cute face


before the cake smash in the pumpkin patch

At the end after cake cleanup was done
This was from the Canadian thanksgiving weekend at the same pumpkin patch
K rocking her owl hat
Cuddling up with K as S was out running around with our friends kids






And here are some of our Christmas photos that were taken






That's all for now, if i do not get on before the holidays are over i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

xoxo
Jess

P.s Forgive my photo placement blogger and me were not working well tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment