Thursday 3 January 2013

And the craziness continues

Hi to anyone out there :)

So yesterday ... the day before ... something like that, i mentioned that i had signed up for the 12 in 2013 well today i just signed up for the 5 by the 5th virtual runs. It can either be 5K or 5 miles that have to be done every month by the 5th, which works perfectly for me especially for jan - april as i had no races lined up. Join the 5 by the 5th Virtual run series with @mommyrunfaster – sign up here: http://wp.me/p2fC61-15C




I am very excited for this not only for the swag that you could possibly win :P but again its another way to keep me accountable for my goal to run the 13 in 2013.

Oh and for anyone interested the 13 in 2013 has opened up there registration till the 6th of Jan to sign up for the challenge if you are interested here is the facebook link https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/428416323891230

Also did everyone see the button that has finally been set up on the blog for the 13 in 2013, got some great steps from a helper on the blog post about the challenge :)

Also i will be adding a list up on the blog of the runs that i have set up/completed in 2013 to help hold me accountable as well.

Thats it for now, hope everyone is having a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you can join us for the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited the deadline was extended. I was able to join the 13 in 2013 challenge. Good luck with all of your races!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thats great Amy, best of luck to you as well

      Delete