Saturday 1 September 2012

New Month

Sept 1st already where does the time go ...

Having a better day today under my calorie goal of 1400, did C25K week 5 day 1 again tomorrow going to actually move to day 2, will do that for a couple of days then will move to day 3 (eep 20 mins straight running is a bit daunting).

 I also bought Zombie, Run! app for my android phone its currently 2.99$ instead of 7.99$ sale is on till monday. It is pretty awesome, used it taking my dog for a walk 40 mins 4 kms done not too bad. At the point when the old "Runner 5" is chasing you in zombie form i almost forgot i was only to be walking and was ready to get the hell out of there. I have a love hate relationship with Zombies so listening to this is giving me a delicious shiver of danger lol.

Here is to hoping tomorrow is as good as today :)
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment