Sunday 5 August 2012

Week 4

Well week 4 has started with a good butt kicking ... on me :( Tried it this morning while watching my favorite anime show of all time (Sailor Moon) and i got through the first 3 min run 90 sec walk then the 5 min walk ... well didn't happen so much I did what i could and happy that i still tried through the whole program. Going to try it again tonight and give it another go, figuring it will take me a couple days to probably get it down pat then i will rock it :)  Also need to either get some songs on my phone or maybe try a audiobook, found that worked alot better for me.

Eating has been a bit off so my weight is up and down a bit weighed in this morning at 206.4 hoping soon to get my act together and get the two in sync to start dropping a couple pounds, would really love to be out of the 200s' by the end of Aug.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment